Cat in the Hat...how to combine PDFs

Sutton Valerie sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Sun Oct 1 07:35:56 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 1, 2006

> On Sep 29, 2006, at 7:42 AM, cwren at doe.k12.ga.us wrote:
> About the print to pdf option... do I have to do each individual
> bookmark seperately, or can I put them together somehow?
> cherie

-------

Hi Cherie!
There are two ways to put multiple sentences together, into one long
PDF document...

1. make a PDF for each bookmark first...one for each sentence...and
then use a program, such as Adobe Acrobat Professional, to put all
the pages together into one PDF document...

You can also download a freeware program that makes it possible to
combine PDFs..there are several programs like that for Windows and
Mac...Go to Google and search for:

Combine PDF freeware...

On the Mac side, I like PDF-Lab, or Combine-PDF freeware programs,
for Mac OS X.

For Windows, there are so many I don't know where to begin...

another way...

2. paste them together in SWML, and then create one PDF from the SWML
in SignText
(instructions will be coming)