POLAND 3 New Postings

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 12 21:41:43 UTC 2006

Val,

Another problem here is that its likely Lucynas computer is a PC and
yours is a Mac.

Mac can be a real nightmare for people who are sooooo used to PCs etc.

Is there someone "bisexual" here  - who knows PCs and MACs very well?
Especially in word/pdf stuff etc

Shane