SignText Video Instruction in Quicktime

Mon Oct 16 16:44:37 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 16, 2006

THANK YOU, Tini and Ron, for your feedback! I am so happy to realize
that people can view these videos and this inspires me to continue to
create a complete manual by video.

Glad to hear you have a new computer Tini!

And regarding the new features you mention in your message, Ron, some
of those features already exist in the current SignText. For example,
we can create the PDFs in small, medium and large size
SignWriting...so there are three "font sizes" right now...

I am curious what you mean by Hot Keys in SignWriter DOS? I do not
remember any Hot Keys in SignWriter DOS...and I was the co-designer
of the program, so I believe it is a matter of terminology...can you
explain better to me what you mean by Hot Keys? Because there is a
chance that the same thing already exists with the current SignText...

This is the very reason why I want to continue creating the
instruction videos...to show you all these cool features...I suspect
most of you do not realize how powerful SignText already is...

Val ;-)