Shane's SW progress in Belfast

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Oct 18 15:49:59 UTC 2006

trev,

thats your job! :-)

lots of capable people on your bigger island - we dont have that many
people here in ireland!!!

;-)

One possibility is that once we have the book translated into English
(if Stef and Brigit let us!), you could ask for the copy (with
stef/brig's permission) and that u can change the details re: BSL and
SW in BSL.

just a suggestion.

Shane