"Gally unite same"

Kimberley Shaw skifoot at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 20 17:07:21 UTC 2006

Hello Val, Bill and all: I'll have to re-send a rewritten version from
SignText later: am now writing from my phone/pager! I think "signmail"
dropped my SW snippet. Bill, I know what you mean about the Gally sign
being not quite like the Puddle version - begins with more of an "L"
handshape, yes? More later! - Kim from Boston