integrating SW in school curriculum???

James Shepard-Kegl, Esq. kegl at MAINE.RR.COM
Sat Oct 21 15:40:09 UTC 2006

It is too early for anything besides anecdotal, I suppose.  I dunno ...just
musing at a possible opportunity.

-- James

on 10/21/06 11:13 AM, Valerie Sutton at sutton at signwriting.org wrote:

SignWriting List
October 21, 2006

Hello James!
Thank you for this phenomenal story! Your dedication as a parent is
impressive, besides your skill with Nicaraguan Sign Language and
SignWriting!

What kind of serious follow-up do you want from us? Do you want us to write
to the interpreter and teacher, to ask them for their anecdotal experiences
on how SignWriting has helped their student?

or are you asking for someone to research this specifically, with the goal
to show that SignWriting helps Deaf students learn more?

What next step do you suggest?  Val ;-)