Gallaudet protest slogan

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Oct 25 19:10:50 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
October 25, 2006

Kimberley Shaw wrote:

> Hello Val:
> I'm sending this to you to forward to the SW List because of the
> attached jpeg!
> So gracious of you to figure a way to get attachments from here to
> there despite e-mail stafus.
> Thank you as always for the awesome amount of work you put in.
>
> Hello all:
> thank you for the video links and corrections!
> This is the button design I've worked out; how does it look to you?
> Sure hope people can pack up their tents (happily!) and go home
> soon. I'll be heading to the "tent city" in RI if I can, and taking
> the button with me; lots of people are following the events. Have
> just heard of a "tent city" in the UK - London!
> Best,
> Kim from Boston

Hello Kim and Everyone!

Here is Kim's excellent button design (see attached)...Let us hope it
posts to our List (smile)...

I am posting it on the web soon and will write again with the link...

Thanks for your appreciation, Kim...I appreciate all the effort you
and others are doing too, writing SignWriting and braving a new idea!

I hope Gallaudet's problems get better soon too...

Val ;-)

See attached: