Flash Presentation Teaching SW on Message Pads ;-)

Fri Sep 1 16:30:46 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 1, 2006

Hello Stuart, Philippe and Everyone!

You did such a great job, Stuart and Philippe, on your new Flash
Presentation, teaching the SignWriting in ASL that is on your Message
Pads! I just watched the whole Flash presentation on the web and I
loved it...Congratulations!

Everyone - go to this web page in Firefox:

Message Pads in ASL...Flash Presentation on the Web
http://www.passitonservices.org/education/explanation.php

You may have to wait a few seconds for the Flash presentation to
start...so be patient...

Then follow the links...

Very nicely done....

Val ;-)