SignText can now print to PDF

Sat Sep 2 14:14:24 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 2, 2006

On Sep 1, 2006, at 11:45 PM, K.J. Boal wrote:
> I've actually already combined the sentences into one PDF
> document.  Now if I could just put more than one line on each
> page... still, it's a lot better than what I knew before! KJ

Wonderful! Glad you can combine PDFs. I personally use Acrobat
Professional. What program did you use to combine the PDFs?

There is a way to combine all the sentences together into one
document, before you create any PDF, so the sentences flow one after
the other, without having only one sentence per page.

First, locate the SWML area on the Print to PDF page (see attached,
scroll down to bottom) ....instruction coming next message...