Hello from Val ;-)

Sun Sep 17 19:32:34 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 17, 2006

Hello SW Listers!
I am busily printing and preparing boxes of donated SignWriting
materials, for London for the SW Workshop and also to French-Belgium,
for the schools there...I hope to ship all the boxes this week...I
print everything personally, so that means my computers are busy
printing jobs...

I have also received notice that FileMaker Corp will donate some
copies of FileMaker software to those who wish to beta-test SignBank
8, so I am filling out forms and answering questions about our non-
profit organization right now, to receive those donations...

Other jobs that are quite important, are adding symbols to the IMWA
and preparing documents with the new features built into
SignPuddle..such as print to PDF and creating columns as graphics
files for layout purposes...

We will be moving our server this week at DeafVision, to a faster
server, so that is also something that Steve and I must focus on this
week...but in the long run it is great for all of us, to have faster
web services...

The SW List is not working that well again...so if you have trouble
posting something, write to me privately and I will be happy to help
if I can -

Have a great week everyone!