FRENCH-SWISS question writing sign for ATTITUDE

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Sep 18 14:17:01 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 18, 2006

On this web site:
> http://www.pisourd.ch/public/dico_complet/dico_complet.asp

...find the sign for ATTITUDE...

You will see that the signer performed the sign differently....the
palm facing is different in the beginning of the sign...Therefore I
will write it both ways for you, Anny and will post the next message
showing you how I would write both versions ;-))

People sign slightly differently...that is totally normal....just as
when speaking, hearing people pronounce some words differently, but
we still understand each other anyway!

So look for the next message with my answer...Val ;-)