writng \\

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Sep 19 12:00:21 UTC 2006

a "puddle for sign in discussion" would be just great.... maybe we
could also find a system so that one can find one's sign easily
afterwards,.... for example entering the name as /Ch-fr-attitude/

thansk for your proposal Ingvild... I like this way to write too...
and it has the advantage not to put the arrow in front of the face!

I'll keep this one... and present both versions to my group!!! (and
no worry about writing sign in another dictionnary... the ijmportant
thing for me is to know who did write it (we found a way to note that
with the different persons that add signs...) so in case of a
problem ... I can always contact the person and discuss before
changing or erasing the sign...

Anny