writng \\

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Sep 19 20:36:33 UTC 2006

you're right Val...

son't use your time and energy on this... it's fine the way it is
right now... and as you said... adding the name as the source... is
sufficient.... anyone is more than welcome if he/she wants to add
signs in dictionnary!! (the editor as to check from time to time to
be sure.... thter's not too much bad stuff in there... but it's fine!!)

ANny