Report on SW workshop in Prague by Lucy

Lucy lists at ONET.EU
Thu Sep 28 20:32:12 UTC 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
  Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 7:02 PM
  Subject: [sw-l] Report on SW workshop in Prague by Lucy

  SignWriting List
  September 28, 2006

  Hello Lucy, Honza and Everyone!

  THANK YOU for this excellent report. And congratulations on a successful workshop!

  I am busy creating a web page for this report, and also Honza's report, so that we have an historic record of the event. As soon as the web page is ready, I will share it with you...I will place the photos on the web page too...is that ok with you?

  Have a great day!

  Val ;-)

  Ok, but there are many errors in my report, I was careless in writing it, sorry... I'll correct it :-)

  Lucy