ASL anthology now in print!

Sun Sep 3 00:06:43 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 2, 2006

Hello Kim and Everyone...
I received your ASL Anthology, Kim, in the mail today. THANK YOU!

It is charming...the cover is very nice...SignWriting is written in
handwriting on the front cover with illustrations, and on the back
cover the SignWriting symbols are written directly on top of pictures
of the hands...good way of teaching... ;-)

I will scan the cover for everyone to see...

And then in the inside, the book is filled with different writing
styles...left to right horizontal, down in vertical columns, some
literature in handwriting, some written with software, different
stories and short sentences to read in ASL...a compilation of old and
new literature...very interesting...

I am working on several new web postings, and one of them will be a
new SignWriting Shop where SignWriting authors can post their
publications to be sold on the web...and this ASL Anthology will be
one of them...

Thanks again, Kim!

Val ;-)