Cat in the Hat 13

Sun Sep 10 01:59:17 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 9, 2006

Hello Cherie!
Thank you for continuing with the Cat-In-The-Hat document!

I am putting it all together, using the new Columns Feature that
Steve recently built into SignText. I load your sentences into
SignText and bookmark them. Then I click on the Columns button in
SignText Options, creating columns and then exporting the columns as
graphics to a folder on my desktop. Then I open the new SignBank
Document Maker, and place the columns in the layout with page numbers
in ASL, with the English translation at the bottom...but we need
permission to use the illustrations so I will show the document
without the illustrations to the Suess Foundation to get permission
from them to use the document...I hope we get permission... Val ;-)