SW worskhop in Prague

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Sep 11 15:58:27 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
September 11, 2006

WOW! Congratulations, Honza and Lucy and everyone...31 people...that
is so cool!

Glad you got my box of goodies to give away to everyone...I sent
Honza 25 DVDs plus 25 ASL notepads designed by Pass It On Services in
Iowa, USA...even though the notepads are written in ASL, I thought it
would be fun for the participants to go up on the web site to see the
Flash presentation to learn how to read the ASL signs!!

Flash Presentation ASL Notepads
http://www.passitonservices.org/education/explanation.php

I guess the 31 people will have to share the 25 pads and DVDs!

Val ;-)