FRENCH-SWISS question writing sign for ATTITUDE

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Mon Sep 18 20:07:41 UTC 2006

thanks Val

for everyone's information... PiSourd is an online site for deaf on
drugs, abuse, sexuality, .... and all different themes... to explain
the different concepts on health..... go and have a look at this
great site....
www.pisourd.ch

the site is going to change (there's going to be a new version very
soon... this september normally)....

in the new version there are going to be lots of new signs... and
some of the old signs (which quality was not that good, as the one
you see in Val's message)are going to be replaced by new videos...

the sign should be the same (different signers = slightly differences
in the sign... but)

so I like your