question on SSS

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 3 00:02:46 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 2, 2007

Hello Charles!
Thank you for this synopsis...I hope you will enjoy the new software
that gives you complete flexibility to place your signs in the
sequence you choose...it will really be fascinating to see how it
goes...I look forward to getting SignBank posted so you can also
print out your dictionaries to test your sequences like I have been
doing lately...

This looks like a good description below of the sequence...

Recently when sorting 1844 signs I was able to share the printed
dictionary with some of the participants at the conference and I got
some good feedback...I was surprised that location seems to feel
better at the end of the sequence...and I look forward to sharing
with you why this happened later...the software makes it possible for
us to experiment and to try different sequences, so there are no
worries...

So talk to you later -

Val ;-)