question

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Apr 3 22:15:36 UTC 2007

Le 3 avr. 07 à 23:56, Valerie Sutton a écrit :

> SignWriting List
> April 3, 2007
>
> On Apr 3, 2007, at 2:36 PM, Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
>> I had 2 versions of the sign /INVENTER/ and wanted to erase the
>> second (I've write it again just now so you can try)
>
> Hello Anny!
> Isn't this fun?! smile...
>
> Adam and I really enjoyed visiting your site in French and French-
> Swiss signs! Nicely done ;-))
thanks!! it's not all translated yet.... but it 's so great for my
deaf friend who don't know english to have all the buttons in
french!! teve made a great improvment here!

> While I remember...what is the abbreviation for French Swiss Sign
> Language? French Sign Language is LSF...is French-Swiss Sign
> Language LSFS? smile
the abbreviation is LSF (even though we don't share the same sign
language with France it got the same name!!)

> Anyway, I sucessfully deleted the second version of the sign for
> INVENTER, and then after I pushed the delete (effacer) button
> twice...once over to the right, and the second time up at the top,
> and it said: Entry deleted. Then I Search by Words again, and
> searched for INVENTER and found just one there. Here is the screen
> capture...
sorry for all these messages... thansk Val and Steve for your help
and different answers. I couldn't figure out why it wouod
disappeared.... I finally understood why (thanks for the explanation!!)

> Are you seeing this? Are you using Firefox?
I'm using SAFARI but see the same!

Thanks again for your help!

Anny

> <Picture 4.png>