question

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Wed Apr 4 13:33:14 UTC 2007

You can change you keyboard to write Portuguese very easily. I believe that
you are on Windows XP. If that is the case, then what you do is go to
control panel. Open regional and language options. There will be a drop menu
that you can find the language that you want. In your case, you will want
Portuguese (Brazil). Then after you click apply, you will notice in your
toolbar a blue box icon with two letters. It will probably be EN for
English. Now you can press the left alt and shift keys to toggle through the
languages you have chosen. (You can use apply multiple languages.) Note: if
you want to keep your computer's language English, be sure to apply that
language again in the regional and language options. This will not remove
your ability to change keyboards, but if you forget to do this any system
messages from your computer will be in whatever language you last applied.

Adam