1.5 major problem

Ronald Dettloff signpreach at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Wed Apr 4 15:53:23 UTC 2007

Dear Steven,

  In Sign Puddle 1.0 I am able to paste the words I want translated into the translate box and quickly the program translates. Then I copy and paste by highlighting the signs I want to copy. This will not work in 1.5. I can copy one column at a time but the columns do not copy well and are difficult to modify without distorting the appearance. I like 1.5 because I can choose which version of a sign I want but it is too difficult to copy and paste into my Microsoft Word processor.

Thanks,