SignPuddle 1.5 Reference Manual

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 4 18:54:45 UTC 2007

Adam

  Situation, I have a sign in the puddle Portuguse list as:

  europa (there is only the word there, no sign displays)
  europa-1 (there is a sign there)

  was there originally a non-IMWA sign in the europa list (or an earlier version) and now the europa-1 sign is the only one that was pushed over from 1.0 to 1.5?

Adam Frost <adam at frostvillage.com> wrote:

  On 4/4/07, Charles Butler <chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com> wrote:    Cool.  I have been able to delete the BLANK signs.  There are words there, but no signs at all.  Most often there is a word, and then several other signs that are X-1, X-2.  Is that deliberate?  Or, when I am entering a new definition, should change the title of the first one for reference as X-1.  There are a number of regional signs in Brazil, there are five words for Mother that I know of.

I am not sure what you are referring to. I think that you are confusing me with the X-1 and X-2. Are these signs?

    Query about TEXT.  Is this for the definition, so that I can write out full usage in spoken Language? The cross-referenced terms are a great feature.

  Charles

Yes, that is a great use of TEXT. Here you can place the spoken language information that you wish about the sign.

Adam