search by "definition"?

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Wed Apr 4 22:01:54 UTC 2007

Hello Val

I'm so happy about SignPuddle 1.5! I'ts marvellous to have such a
tool to work with!!
Thanks for all the work you and Steve did!!

Thanks for your answer. I've been using most of the search buttons...
many times.
  I was just wondering if Steve did somtehing about this as we talked
about it some time ago... if not it's fine and as you suggest... I
could insert theme into the term section!! that's an excellent idea!!
Just think "theme" would fit better into the definition field... but
no matter...... I can do without this function!!!

Have a nice vacation Steve

and take time to rest too Val!!!

Have a nice Easter hollyday everyone!

Anny