SignPuddle 1.5 Reference Manual

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Wed Apr 4 23:11:49 UTC 2007

Valerie Sutton wrote:
> SignWriting List
> April 3, 2007
>
> Hello Everyone -
>
> All teaching methods have a good and bad side!
>
> The good side to video instruction is that no spoken or signed
> language is necessary, to show people how to do a computer
> task...which means that for people who can see well, it is an
> excellent way to learn...And then later, no translation is necessary
> into other languages too. Plus it is very fast for me to create the
> video clips...quite easy actually...
>
> So that is why I created 32 Instruction Videos showing how I work with
> SignPuddle 1.5:
>
> SignPuddle 1.5 Video Instruction
> http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/SignPuddle15/
>
> And I hope you all have watched them if you can...
>
> The bad side to video instruction is that for the Blind, and
> Deaf-Blind, the videos are impossible to view...but if I understand it
> correctly, written books are usable by the Blind in different ways...
Hi Val,
    For those of us who donĀ“t have Internet a home, a manual or a web
page are much easier because we can bring them home to read.  I am
looking forward to Reading the Reference Manual too. Meanwhile I want to
watch all of the Video Instructions I possibly can.

Jonathan

--

Jonathan & Yolaine Duncan