SSS ? contact symbols

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 5 13:05:14 UTC 2007

I hope you can read the above, as it is no longer displaying on my screen.

I wanted to save the spelling as well, but if you click on the spelling column, it disappears.

My rule is: does the movement come first in production or last?

In "confusao" the contact is part of the location of both hands before they start to move, slowly.

In something like Stop, the contact ends the sign, so should be written last.

Hope you can read this.  I suddenly can't read the symbols in email.

Charles

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod <acpg at vtxnet.ch> wrote: Are contact symbols written befroe or after the movement ?
for example:/AVENTURE/
  should I SSS