question on SSS (switch language keyboards)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Apr 5 16:21:49 UTC 2007

I am still struggling on this.  I will keep trying.  I've tried following the display and I can add the languages and can't get the keyboard to work.

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote:
  SignWriting List
April 5, 2007

Charles Butler wrote:
> Seems to be okay now. I still haven't figured out how to switch
> back and forth between keyboards.
> Charles

Hi Charles -
Read this document carefully and slowly, following it step by step:

How to change keyboards to different languages in Windows XP
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs5/sw0477-Change-Languages-
WinXP.pdf

Adam prepared it specially, just for you...It gives you diagrams step
by step...

After you have followed this, if you still have questions, write
again...