BRAZIL Sergio requests help from SW List members!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 7 19:05:44 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 7, 2007

Sergio -
I promise that later I will answer your questions myself.

I hope other members of the SignWriting List will answer Sergio's
questions below...

Please contribute to help Sergio collect the information he
needs...Many thanks!

See questions below...

Val ;-)