Regarding broken links in some software...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 7 21:04:39 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 7, 2007

Hello Charles -

Regarding the broken links you are experiencing, Charles...

I am experiencing something completely different in my
software...When I send the links they are completely together and are
not broken...and I never receive them broken, either on my Windows XP
PC or my Macs...

So I do not know why your email software is breaking up the links,
but there is nothing I can do about it on my end that I know of...

Meanwhile I need to post the links, so I am glad you have found a way
to connect them in your software...

So no matter how much you inform me of the problem on your end, I do
not know how to correct your problem on my end!

Such is life on computers!

Val ;-)