Some new signs

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Apr 9 19:44:53 UTC 2007

Understand them all. Adultery is the only one I have a slight difficulty with.

  I have usually seen the right hand not only move up and over but aroud the upright hand.  I was taught that it was going "around" the law.  (i've put it in ASL Sign Puddle).

             adultery
    adultery
    Modified: April 09, 2007 12:44

Jonathan <duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca> wrote:
  Hi,
I wrote some signs for some friends. Some I wrote and some are from
the SignPuddle. Please let me know if any signs are unclear,
misspelled, break any SWriting rules or can be improved upon in any way.

Thanks

Abraham

Adultery

Endurance

Over time (this one is hand over hand)

Encourage

Apple

Appreciate

Gain

Bless

Disaster

Enemy

Eternally

Fornicate

Govern, control

Do

Jehovah's Witnesses

Kingdom Hall

Must not

Paradise

Sin

Personality

Respect

Sex

Treacherous (Thumb should pass the index on the final hand shape)

Universe

--

Jonathan