Right clicking to get COPY command.

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 10 03:19:36 UTC 2007

Valerie, et al,

  Thank you for trying to help, but it took me three times of opening and closing Firefox and Internet Explorer for SignPuddle 1.5 to get it to work.  I know how to use RIGHT CLICK, I've been doing it for 5 years.  When it doesn't work, and it doesn't work consistently, that's why I'm asking the question.

  I do not know why but half the time when I go into SignPuddle, the right click does not give me COPY as an option but only COPY FILE.  With COPY FILE I get source code back to the SignPuddle, not an independent graphic that is free standing.  This happens about half the time.

  I am using Right Click, and what comes up is a shorter menu that does not include COPY at all, but only COPY FILE.  It is weird, and I cannot predict when it will occur, sometimes it's in Internet Explorer, sometimes in Firefox, so I just keep closing one and opening the other until finally one version or the other has a RIGHT CLICK that gives me COPY as an option.

  It happens, it happens consistently enough that I think that there is a bug somewhere, and I don't think it is my computer.

  Charles