SignPuddle 1.5 reaction and feedback

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Apr 10 14:34:03 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 10, 2007

I do have a question...Now we can transfer old SignText documents
into SignPuddle 1.5...

Is there a way to transfer a group of signs over to another puddle
someday?

I noticed yesterday that a writer had mistakenly added ASL signs
(that should be added to the ASL Dictionary) to the ASL Literature
puddle instead.

Of course, that mistake is easy to do!

So there are a few individual signs that have been added to the
Literature puddle, that need to be transferred over to the ASL
Dictionary.

I can use the Copy feature to transfer them one by one, so there is
no rush, but someday a group-transfer would be wonderful...where the
information of the source and other definitions are transferred with
the signs...the entire entry, in other words, would be in tact as
they are moved...

Your To-Do List must be very long and there is no rush on anything...

Val ;-)