YouTube

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Apr 11 15:15:29 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 11, 2007

On Apr 11, 2007, at 3:55 AM, Cherie Wren wrote:
> Aha!  Ok that solves the mystery!  No problem, Val.  I'm in several
> places on youtube, none of which =I= put up there.  Although most
> of the others, I am just glimpsed off to the side-- interpreting.
> You can post whatever I send you. cherie

Thanks for this, Cherie.

And I think the videos are valuable for editing purposes
especially...if the SignWriting matches the video then anyone who
questions whether the ASL is understandable or not, can view the
video to discuss the ASL issues...This will help our DAC editing
process when publishing literature this year...

Steve tells me that we could create a SignPuddle that lets people
upload video and that would be more private and just for our group.
It would cost us bandwidth in time, so that is why a site like
YouTube is tempting because it is free...Google also has GoogleVideo
I believe...we have our SW videos uploaded there...so maybe we can
find a more private area for our videos to be posted if others would
prefer that...

I am still thinking about what is best for all of us...no matter
what, we need to inform each other if we are going to post video from
now on...