Putting SignWriting Caption on a Video Clip

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Thu Apr 12 21:25:50 UTC 2007

It was very easy for me to figure this out. It was very intuitive fore me. :-) The first thing that you need to do is upload the video onto a place like YouTube or Google Videos. Then you can take the link to Mojiti.com. (You will need to sign up with both the video hosting sevice and Mojiti. Both are free to sign up.)

Steps to add a video to add caption to:
After signing in to Mojiti, click on "add video"
Type in the link to the video on the hosting service like YouTube.
If all goes well, you will be taken to a confirmation page. From here, click on "annotate this video" to add caption.
Then the video will load with a few buttons for control.
Click on "add spot" to add your caption.
There will be a menu bar over the top of the video. Click on the most right icon (I believe it is a webcam).
Enter the web address to the SignWriting, or click on the folder to find the image saved on your hard drive.
Then you can resize and move the caption to where you want.
Before you click the bottom right icon to "save spot", make sure that the times that it will show is when you want it to.
Repeat the process to add more images of SignWriting in different places and/or time in the video.

Adam