FRENCH-SWISS questions on writing signs

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Thu Apr 12 21:30:00 UTC 2007

Oh yes!!! he did a great job! Thanks Adam

I tried to use iVeSeen (cam recorder equivalent for mac with iSight
camera...) in order to be able to record my own signs and send it to
the list.... I asked for a one day deom licence... and tried it
yesterday night.... so easy to use, it's amazing....

the only problem I face is:

the video are such large size.... they won't get through mail.... and
I have no clue how to porceed to compress these file (or change the
settings to get lower quality but smaller size videos)

can anyone help me with this ?!?!?

ANny
Le 12 avr. 07 à 23:04, Valerie Sutton a écrit :

> SignWriting List
> April 12, 2007
>
> THANK YOU, Adam! I hope some of you will click on these links
> because it is totally amazing...Adam learned how to place the
> written sign directly on the video clip, like a caption, just as
> James Short had done with the experiment with Little Miss Muffet
> before...I am so amazed that we can caption like that and I
> appreciate, Adam, that you went to so much trouble to learn how to
> do this...Was it hard to do? Can you write instructions for us?...I
> will save it for reference...
>
> Val ;-)
>

> On Apr 12, 2007, at 11:45 AM, Adam Frost wrote:
>
>> Here are the links to the signs with my suggested spelling of the
>> signs.
>>
>> Association
>> Fête
>> Centre culturel des sourds