New Honduras SignPuddle

slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET slevin at SIGNPUDDLE.NET
Fri Apr 13 15:43:50 UTC 2007

Hi Jonathan,

You use the SignPuddle interface to translate SignPuddle.  It's easy.

Here is a current list of the entries in the default English user
interface puddle.
http://signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=0&sgn=1&search=*

If you want to create a translation, I'll create a new UI puddle for you
that starts with all of the entries listed above.  You'll become an editor
for the puddle and be able to change all of the text.  It's really cool
because the user interface changes right before your eyes as you make
changed to the UI puddle.

-Steve