Extending login time...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Apr 13 18:41:22 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 13, 2007

And I know I would also love to extend rest and relaxation time too...
(smile)

Everyone working with SignWriting and SignPuddle right now are doing
so much, it is really inspiring!

Thank you for jumping right in and helping all of us make written
signed languages a reality...

I have noticed myself getting all excited about SignPuddle 1.5 too,
and wanting more and more...that is the level of excitement it is
causing, which is really rewarding...

but we can also take rest and relaxation too...and we must, really.

I am teaching myself to sleep again....I was telling Adam and Kelly
Jo that I didn't really sleep a full night for several months working
on SignPuddle 1.5, right before the conference, and that can build up
on a person...I am doing great..just mentioning that, to point out
that we can become a little sleep deprived because of computer work
that is so fascinating...and we need to be careful...

So let's take it slowly, one step at a time, and we will get there,
like the Tortoise and the Hare story!

By the way, I found that story written by a DAC members years ago in
ASL and I plan to add that to the ASL Literature Library in time...

And Cherie, I noticed other new literature you added - wow - my jaw
is dropping - the library is building!

Val ;-)