SignText Editor from SignMail

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Fri Apr 13 22:17:48 UTC 2007

I am using the latest Firefox 2.0.0.3 and I have tested it on Windows
XP, Mac OS X 10.3.9, and Ubuntu 6.10.

I was just editing the entry and then modified the sign and clicked to
replace the sign and it bunched.  It did the same thing when I tried to
do an insert.

Thanks,

Stuart