Little Miss Muffet

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 14 12:23:22 UTC 2007

This is fabulous, it is well written, and exciting to see.  We definitely need more receptive sign writing.  I think we should all learn both, as it will be much easier to explain.  Write what you see, whether someone else or yourself signing.

Charles

Adam Frost <adam at frostvillage.com> wrote: Here's my take on the captioning of Little Miss Muffet. I tried out the receptive view out. I took out a lot of the white from my graphic program to make it so that Cherie's signing wouldn't get block as much. What do you all think?

http://mojiti.com/kan/2378/10143

Adam