automatic conversio from expressive to receptive and vice-versa

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 15 16:31:34 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 15, 2007

Hello Antonio Carlos!
Thanks for your messages - great to have a conversation again ;-)

Actually, the two you mention below are only two of around 5
differences, and that is why I need to start teaching Receptive, if
we are going to really use Receptive at times...

Adam did an excellent "first try" and I was really impressed with it,
but I am now preparing a lesson to show why the writing was not
really full Receptive....Adam's writing was a mixture of Receptive
and Expressive...but there was no way for him to know...so that
lesson is coming next, along with a lesson on Surface Symbols for
Anny and Jonathan -

So stay tuned!

Val ;-)