ASL captions on Videos

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Apr 16 18:46:07 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 16, 2007

Adam Frost wrote:
> I have made another caption try for smaller SW size. The link to
> this one is: http://mojiti.com/bofangqi/2378/10395.
> Adam

This is great. I like the smaller size better... It gives me time to
read the captions, and to watch a little of the video too...Like
Kelly Jo mentioned earlier, I have trouble viewing both the video and
the SignWriting 100 per cent (maybe because I am a hearing person ;-))

but the smaller captions gives a person more time to read...for me at
least!

And the quality of the symbols looks quite good at that small
size...Many thanks, Adam!

http://mojiti.com/bofangqi/2378/10395