Sorting dictionaries by the different rules of spoken languages

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Apr 17 12:26:01 UTC 2007

Thanks for theses explanations!
No worry about the problem on sorting dictionnaries... we'll just
have to inform the users...! No problem with this i kknow there's so
much to do beside this... I understand it's no use to take time for
this!

Have a nice week everyone

Anny

mail: acpg at vtxnet.ch