Wikipedia American Sign Language

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Apr 22 02:18:03 UTC 2007

Thank you, Pharos. This is excellent information.

I will leave this to Adam and Cherie now, to choose the article they
want to write. They both know SignWriting...it is just a matter of
choosing our first test article...

If we want to go to Teipei, the article needs to be somehow
associated with Wikipedia I think...or does that matter?

Val ;-)