Visiting GA

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 22 05:48:56 UTC 2007

Hi Cherie,

Not to take away from the excitement of Wikipedia... I'm just wondering,
would it be all right for me to plan to come down for a quick visit sometime
around the end of May, beginning of June?  I'll be heading to North Dakota,
you might remember, to take the Literacy Megacourse this summer and I'd love
to see how excited the kids at your school are about SW!  Do you think the
teachers or the school administration would mind?

Maybe the kids could write me a story or something to read "aloud" to them?
Or if I'm finished Sleeping Beauty (which I'm planning to be), I could bring
it down for you & the kids to see.

I'd write to you privately but the one time I tried that, I don't think the
message went through... at least, I didn't get an answer... so I'm posting
this to the List where I'm sure you'll see it! :-)

Thanks,
KJ