Sleeping Beauty Video 1-2

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Apr 22 23:54:03 UTC 2007

>From: sutton at signwriting.org
>To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
>Subject: [sw-l] Sleeping Beauty Video 1-2
>Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:57:15 -0700
>
>Sleeping Beauty Video 1-2
>
>Hi Kelly Jo!
>
>Right now, the current version of SignText replaces my changes directly on
>your document, so I saved your old version in a bookmark on my computer,
>and I can send it to you later...so we still have it.

Thanks!

>Here is my way of writing the same sentence, and it is very close...the way
>you wrote the signs for King, Queen and children were correct too...

Well, you said if we're going to write only one position, it's better to
write the end position than the beginning... and I like your way of writing
"children"; I wouldn't have thought of that.

both ways of writing are fine...so we still have variations in SignSpellings
because we are not yet completely standardized with spellings, but it is fun
to see how many different ways we can write a sign and still be within the
guidelines! I will show everyone next message...Val ;-)