Sleeping Beauty Video 1-2

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Apr 23 02:14:38 UTC 2007

Thanks Val!  That certainly clears things up... I actually wanted to write
the beginning hand positions for "king", "queen" and "children"; it seemed
more intuitive, so I'm going to do that from now on.

I'll be posting the next part of Video 2 later this evening.  And, as of
next week, I'll be moving a lot faster on the transcribing because I'm
leaving my job at the end of this week. :-)  I'm hoping to have the main
transcription done before my course starts.

Talk to you later!
KJ