SignPuddle Online Directory Page

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Thu Apr 26 17:38:04 UTC 2007

I agree, I like 'ARTICLES' much better than the initialized encyclopedia
sign.

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Stuart Thiessen" <sw at passitonservices.org>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
04/26/2007 01:26 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] SignPuddle Online Directory Page

I think the signs are ok. I am not excited about the initialized sign
for encyclopedia, but it is the current sign in use. I haven't seen a
different sign yet. If I do, I will write it and send it to you. :)
One possible alternative that just occurred to me is to use this:   which
is the sign for articles since an encyclopedia is really a
book of articles about different topics.

Thanks,

Stuart