AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle Online Directory Page

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Apr 28 22:08:59 UTC 2007

SignWriting List
April 28, 2007

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> nice to read from you - can you explain this sign "Manual"
> how do you sign it?
> Stefan ;-)

Hello Stefan!
Welcome back to the SignWriting List...we have missed you!

The sign for Manual in Norway is the tiny sign written on this icon,
which is used in the new SignPuddle 1.5 for Norway, providing a link
to the new Puddle Manual (which hasn't been written yet - ha!) (I am
actually writing it this weekend...it will be similar to the
SignPuddle 1.0 Reference Manual which you already translated into
German, but with the new features of SignPuddle 1.5)...

This sign on this icon shows two Y hands parallel to the floor
touching twice...