A new era

Adam Frost adam at FROSTVILLAGE.COM
Mon Apr 2 17:44:06 UTC 2007

I feel so lucky. This past weekend and the beginning half of this week
I am with Val. She has been teaching me all of the improvements that
Steve has done with SignPuddle. Wow! He has done such a wonderful job.
Now Val and I are working together and I am asking all sorts of
questions about the SignWriting system that have either been vague or
confusing for me. I am even more excited now because she has invited
me to be a member of the DAC. She and I have talked about what my job
will be. Needless to say, I am very excited to work more closely to
make my dream of having my language be a written language with a
library of literary works. Just thought that I'd drop a quick note to
the list so that you know what is going on (and maybe why Val seems
quiet because she and I are working a lot behind the scenes. ;-)
Adam