question on SSS

Mon Apr 2 22:07:31 UTC 2007

Hi Anny,

The SignSpelling Sequence is for sorting signs in a dictionary.  There
is a 2004 document that needs to be updated.  The 2007 version is under
construction.
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/SignSpelling/

For SignPuddle 1.5, the results on the Search by Signs page are sorted
using the SignSpelling Sequence, if available.

The SignPuddle 1.5 export includes the SignSpelling Sequence data.  This
data can be easily imported into SignBank.  SignBank uses the
SignSpelling Sequence for printing dictionaries.

-Steve